All office campuses are air conditioned and that is the main reason why maintenance of the indoor environment of the offices need additional efforts to maintain it healthy and comfortable for employees to work. Since it is an enclosed space, where there is no ventilation, formation of germs due to various reasons is highly probable and hence there is a need of additional effort to keep the indoor environment healthy and this is a very important part of Office Cleaning Services in Melbourne.
Let us enlist a few major reasons due to which there could be germ formation resulting in breathing problems and also ways to tackle them.
• First and foremost, as we all know, dirt particles are a primary reason for all kinds of breathing problems and hence dusting should be done multiple times in a day depending upon the amount of dust you get.
• The main reasons behind germ formation inside air conditioned offices are the air conditioners itself. All sorts of air conditioners and heating units should be cleaned regularly so that dust mites do not keep circulating inside the room.
• Carpets are one of the most dust absorbing items inside offices. It is not easily visible, but trapped dust in the carpets over longer durations will result in mites which will be present inside closed office environments resulting in air borne infections and thus breathing problems. That is why carpets should be vacuumed regularly to pull out every dirt particle and maintain a dirt free environment.
• Difficult and not so easily visible corners are another reason for infectious molds and dust mites. For example, corners of chairs, under the tables, between the keys on the computer keyboard are areas where dust gets trapped and if not cleaned regularly, the settled dust results in molds and mites that can infect the indoor air quality although gradually.
• There are efforts taken by organization to get rid of any kind of trigger that leads to breathing problems, or more severe issues like asthma and the most common of those efforts is the use of disinfectants. Although, disinfectants are useful in this sense, but only disinfectants cannot be relied upon for getting rid of all sorts of microorganisms that can affect our respiratory system. Cleaning of mold and mites require several other treatments and they form an important part of Office Cleaning Service in Melbourne.
• Along with dealing with dirt particles, pest control is another aspect that helps in creating a healthy and safe to breathe work environment. Allergens of any type gradually pollutes the indoor air quality and leads to breathing problems and hence needs to be dealt with.
If you think you need to maintain a better and healthy indoor work environment in your office, then you can contact Spiffyclean at 1300668025 or email us at email@example.com for all sorts of relevant information and assistance if you need and we would be more than happy to devise a cleaning and maintenance program for you.